Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Viewing Northern Ontario Wilderness on Horseback


I recently had the fortune of viewing Northern Ontario Wilderness on horseback on a 3 day pack trip at Wyndyriver.com located right here in the north! Yes, you heard it right, here in the north. How fortunate are we to have such a service available.

Honestly, a real trail ride has to be done the Wyndy River way with Tim, the man who turns everything into a song.

Put your cell phone away, sit back and relax, and read about my adventure here:
http://www.equinenorth.net/Stories/Horseback-Vacations-Northern-Ontario.html

The photos available don't even begin to show the true beauty of our north. You MUST experience it first-hand to even remotely understand how beautiful our untouched land is.

enjoy and ride with the wind at www.equinenorth.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you lucky girl! You've made me homesick for the bush (I'm originally from North Bay). How long have they been in operation?

EquineNorth said...

This business, wyndyriver.com is going on it's 2nd year, but he's run Cedar Ridge for many years. Wyndy River is an extension of the lodge.

I'll be going again. It really was awesome!

EquineNorth said...

Wow Doe, your site is defintely chalked with info! I will add your link to www.equinenorth.net first chance I get!