Monday, July 28, 2008



Crooked Stirrups

Yep, I know, sounds like something defective, well it's the farthest thing from!

Go peek at a pair of your old stirrups. Does the place where you stand, the tread, have a lot more wear toward the outside than it does closer to the horse? Do your little toes go numb, your back ache, your legs hurt and your knees get "wore out" when you ride, especially for an extended length of time? Well I know I felt all of the above, but that's changed since I invested in a set of these crooked Stirrups.

The first minute I mounted and placed my feet in the stirrups, I was like WOW!!! I felt an instant difference in my seat, and how my legs were positioned. These stirrups have not only reduced much pain they've improved my riding and improved my horse!

They are available in different sizes and really don't look so bad on the saddle either.

Mosey on over to Josh Lyons websites http://www.lyonslegacy.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=84 to get more information. Even the Lyon's family rides with these!

Ride with the wind @ www.equinenorth.net

2 comments:

EquineMan said...

I have seen a stirrup like that before made from bamboo! I just cant place where I saw it.

But that is a very good idea. How does it adjust your set? Back? Forward?

I am interested to see how it feels, maybe I can look around the barn and see if any of our Lyons fans have a set already.

I know one gal buys all his latest and greatest.

Thanks again

Ron
internet horse sales

EquineNorth said...

I commented on the wrong ad..lol. But if you can get your hands on a pair to try, do it! Just the fact my knees don't hurt like they use too from too many hours in the saddle is enough for me to never want to ride in anything else.