Wednesday, November 03, 2010


It's been awhile..

Sorry gang, I know it's been quite some time since I've posted on the blog. Many reasons play into that factor from moving to farm (yay!) to owning another horse, work etc. Yep, that's right, I am finally in the country. Moved my QH mare out with me and even better, she's been bred to a beautiful Black/white Paint. She's due mid Jan.


THEN, 5 months ago, I purchased another horse, a black qh mare. Knew nothing about her, she came from an auction which is normally a high risk. WELL, I got pretty lucky, sure she has some quirks, but she's come a long way in just a few months. I'm looking forward to showing her next season.


Speaking of, show season is over. We didn't show much this year as I was the Western Performance Director for the http://www.tphcon.net/ club in New Liskeard. We did do some Team Penning though, which was a blast!


Anyways, gotta run.



Ride with the wind...

No comments: