Saturday, January 27, 2007

Equine Events and our Move

Photo the left drawn by the author (Anna Sawicki)
Well, even though it's the dead of winter, the events are coming in on Equine North. So do check it out. There's enough to do with your equine friend from Feb to April to keep you strong in the saddle come show season.

We are just in the process of a move further north and that does include moving my horse to a new boarding facility. Chelsea Buns is recently at Winterwood but will be moving to Crystal Clear Stables sometime this week. I move Feb 1 to Cochrane Ontario. Only a few hours from where I live, but further north and a tad colder..eeeek!

But the move is not to experience colder weather, it is due to a fantastic job offer and this can only mean a better chance of owning more then one horse. Afterall, horses are like M&M's, you can't have just one ;)

Hope everyone is enjoying their winter...

Fly with the wind @ www.equinenorth.net

5 comments:

Defrost Indoors said...

So that's why you've been so quiet lately. ;) Congrats on the new job!

Rising Rainbow said...

M&M's isn't that the truth! Good luck on your new job may it get you all the M&M's subsitutes your little heart desires.

Rising Rainbow said...

Yes, I do believe that horses are like M&M's for me for sure. I wouldn't know how to act if I only had one.

Jim Wright said...

I am originally from New Liskeard and lived in Kirkland Lake for a time where I was the first Salesperson for the Gazette.

I am also an avid blogger.

Great job and I will continue reading

Anonymous said...

You write very well.