Thursday, January 22, 2009


HE'SSSSSSSS BACK!
Josh Lyons will be back again this summer for those of you who missed him last year, or those of you, like myself, who are addicated!
I posted a story last year on the 6 days I spent with Josh Lyons. You can refresh your memory at http://www.equinenorth.net/Josh-Lyons-Day1.html
To find out dates of Josh's arrival, visit http://www.equinenorth.net/ under the Equine/Calendar Event section.
In August, you can even complete your Accreditation with Josh Lyons! Wow, what I would do (almost) to be a part of this! Heck, I'd love to be a part of the clinic again, but when you don't own a trailer and a fat bank account, it's not so easily achieved. So, I will go to watch at least.
Anyways, any of you who may not had a chance to check this out last year, you must not miss it this time around!
It is being held at Pro-Chevalin Horse Training Center St-Bruno-de-Guigues, Québec.
If you get a chance to purchase the crooked stirrups, you won't regret it! Read my article below to learn more about the stirrups. I've been riding in them since last year and I put a lot of hours in the saddle and I hardly experience the knee problems I use to have riding long hours.
So, get "Josh Lyonsed!" haha, with Josh Lyons this coming summer!

3 comments:

EquineMan said...

Great insight,

I have not been to a John lyons seminar but my wife has and she said she it was interesting.

I haven't heard much about the stirrups so I will jet over to that blog and read it as well.

Thanks for the info. What is a lyons participation clinic going for?

Ron
horse sales

EquineNorth said...

The stirrups are worth every penny!

I'm not sure on all the clinic info for on the event section of equine north http://www.equinenorth.net/Northern-Ontario-Events.html and follow the contact info there. Tanya will be glad to assist you! But I can say that any clinic you take with him is worth every penny! Wish I could go again.

EquineNorth said...

The whole idea of the stirrups is to place your foot in the right place without effort! It also helps with those that get sore knees, hips and that numbness in your baby toe. I find regular stirrups your always adjusting where your feet should go, these seem to sit you just right!

Course, my seat still needs work, but I can ride hours without the knee pain I use to get.

Ya if you could try a pair, I bet you'd want them! You can order them from his website I think.