Saturday, June 17, 2006

TPHC 2nd Horse Show

Today's TPHC Horse Show was successful once again. The English division had a great turn-out with up to 18 riders in some classes!

My mare, Chelsea was just awesome today! We placed two 6ths, a 5th, 4th, and a 3rd. Many of the riders did so well, Joanna, Carla and darn if names slip my mind! I had a great time and can't wait for the next show! Why is it though, that after a show, all I want to do is go to bed! haha.

Shelly Loach was our coach this time around ..thank you Shelly for a great Job. Also big thanks to Rena and Sharon..two hard-working volunteers for the western Division!

Sorry, I had no one to take pictures this time around. I know there are some of you who took pics out there..if you'd like to share, please send to < a href="mailto:annae@nt.net">annae@nt.net and I'll post them on the site.

Ride with the wind at:
www.equinenorth.net

No comments: