Thursday, June 29, 2006

Trail riding anonymous

She stands up in front of the entire group and admits to her addiction.."I am Anna Sawicki and I have a trail riding problem, I can't get enough! "

Okay, so some people think I'm crazy, others couldnt' care a less about reading my horse dialogues and some think I have a problem. You know what I think, I'm a very lucky gal.

I don't need to lie down on some strangers couch for $100 per hour to pour out my problems. I just jump on my horse and find the nearest trail. No pills, no doctors..no headaches, just the smell of my horse and the sound of nature. Really, someone should bottle it up (no side effects included).

It was only two days ago when Nancy and I had a great four hour ride and today we topped our trail ride with five hours of riding. No bears this time, and no swimming, but we did offer to use our 2 horse-power to help a blueberry picking couple who managed to get their truck stuck in a ditch. We noticed them from afar and decided to ride on over incase they needed some help. But, by the time we got there, someone had already come along with much stronger horsepower to pull them out.

So after stopping at Nancy's for a short bit, Chelsea and I rode back to the barn in hopes to catch a few lessons happening with Carla and Lisa but no one was doing any lessons at the time.

Chelsea and I had a great lesson from Shelly last night though (gotta look like I know what I'm doing at the next show! haha)


When do we go riding again, well I bet it won't be too long ;)

Ride with the wind
www.equinenorth.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I think it's looking like I might have to come to the next "trail riders anonymous" meeting with you. hahahahahahaha
That was a good ride, not quite as hot as the last one. Those ladies we ride sure get along good. Which to anyone who knows horses know that that's a "godsend". Cause nothing worst than having to watch every little move they make, for they want to "eat" each other.
Good ride, good horse, good dog, and good company. What else does a girl want??
To ride again next week??? hehe

EquineNorth said...

haha..a good man, but you have that already ;)

but yep, it's great the horses get along. They really do like each other. Soon they will be escaping and running to each others farm to visit ;)