Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in the saddle again!




Well July 28th was a big day. It was the first day Nancy and I were able to return to our trail rides! After Chelsea's eye taking some time to heal and Nancy's mishap and holidays, it's been at least 3 weeks or more since we did a ride.

We did a nice 4 hour ride and even though they called for showers, the weather was sunny and very warm for the whole ride. Nothing overly exciting like lions, tigers or bears or my, but it was certainly a very Zen experience. Oh, we did see one rabbit and I saw a deer in the ditch on my ride up to the barn.

TPHC Trail ride is this upcoming Sunday. Look forward to this ride and the BBQ after. I've missed the last few due to Chelsea's eye, but we're back in the saddle again for this one.

So stayed tuned for some great photos of the trail ride which will be on www.equinenorth.net

Ride with the wind @ www.equinenorth.net


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Anna, that photo of you and Chelsea on the bottom looks great!!! I can't believe it. With all those shots I took of you and kept cutting off your head or parts of the horse. There's a few that actually came out good. It's very dificult to take photos when your horse won't stand still. hehehe
We did do alot of "bush" stuff today. Right in the woods you go!! I told you that trail was on the other side??!! hehe

EquineNorth said...

haha..u always manage to get at least one or two good photos Nancy. It is quite challenging taking pics on a horse! Check out the new photos just put up for the last TPHC trail ride..I did pretty good upon my old mare ;) haha

Can't wait for our next ride..