Monday, July 31, 2006

TPHC Trail ride and upcoming rides

TPHC had yet another fantastic trail ride this past July 30, 2006. You can view some photos at Equine North.

If you were on the ride, you'll most likely see your horse in the photos! The ride was held at Gilmours in Haileybury. We had a BBQ after which was very good..thanks guys!

This upcoming weekend, Aug 5th and 6th is Crystal Clear Stables all breed show! This is one show I have been looking forward too forever! Not only because it has so many different types of events, and we get to camp out for a few days, I get to game! It was planned novice, but, I have been told to ride senior so watch out..I might come flying through that field a bit quicker then I intended! haha.

The following week, I will be doing a 3 day pack at Wyndy River Expeditions & Guest Ranch right here in our own area! Wow..I've only dreamed of doing something like this, so imagine my surprise when I found out about this great place Tim started! As a friend of mine always says "I was uber excited!".

So you can be sure to see stories on the above two in the upcoming weeks so stayed tuned and ride with the wind at www.equinenorth.net

No comments: