Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Exciting weekend coming up!

I know I've already mentioned it, but I just can't help it. I'm like a kid xmas morning. The first horse show is this upcoming Sat in New Liskeard, at the fair grounds. Western Performance starts at 2:00pm. So come on down and see all the ways to NOT ride your horse..haha. (well there will be some awesome riders, I was just referring to myself)

My car is back on the road so I headed out today to get some practice time in and boy do I need a lot of time! Oh well, it's all in fun and just getting there and back in one piece is my goal ;)

Sally had our Winterwood coats in today and boy do I love my coat! Think I'll sleep in it.

Following the Sat Show will be yet another TPHC trail ride. The one cancelled from last weekend. So all in all, by Monday, I will have to crawl to maneuver around with all those hours in the saddle.

So watch for those winterwood coats and stay tuned for some great photos of the weekend.

Ride with the wind at www.equinenorth.net

No comments: