Saturday, May 20, 2006

Please remove curse...

Although we've had an amazing introduction to summer thusfar, the weather about turned face on us. Conveniently, in time for the long weekend! grrrrr. Sunday was suppose to be our 2nd trail ride of the year, but so far, it looks as though it's cancelled as it was suppose to be in a hay field. It would be much too wet and slippery for the horses and not to mention, FREEZING for us.

I suppose it works out as I don't have a vehicle to use, well as least for out of town purposes. My back break lines are leaking and my poor car doesn't see the doc till Wed next week.

Camping is even out of the question with this weather, oh well, great time to catch up on work *yawn*

Now whomever has waved their evil wand and bestowed me with a curse, please remove it! One should only have bad days, not bad weeks and a bad week it has been! ;)

One good thing, my yard looks amazing, leaves are early (darn bugs too) and my gardens look awesome!

No comments: