Sunday, May 28, 2006

FIRST TPHC Show

Well this past weekend was sure an experience for Chelsea Buns and I. We attended our first Western horse show together and had a blast! We did well with a 6th in showmanship, 5th in halter and a 6th in Western Horsemanship which I might add, blew me away, as I didn't think we'd place at all in a riding class. You see, there is no novice in this show and we had to show senior, so I was happy to just come out alive!

The other gals from Winterwood, Sally, Shelly and Carla had a great morning in the English competition, and the western games were on after the western show at 6pm. I wish I could of stayed to watch, but I was finished for the day and ready for bed!

Crystal Calbert was our judge and I went home with some valuable lessons from her. She did a great job and everyone who helped to organize and run this show did a great job!

I am awaiting for photos from my mother and others who took some at the show. So I promise to post them soon as I can. This one is Chelsea Buns ready and waiting to go to the show.

Missed out on the trial ride today, wasn't able to get there, but it was best cause boy am I tired today! If anyone has photos they'd like to share, please do and send to annae@nt.net.

Anna
Ride with the wind at www.equinenorth.net

No comments: